Snakes and Dog Injuries:
– It is the responsibility of the dog owner to keep their dog away from snakes and safe from injury. Bimbi Park will not be held responsible for any costs relating to your dogs injury or death.
Areas Dogs Not Allowed:
– For health and safety reasons dogs are not allowed inside the camp kitchen, lounge, dinning room, amenities block, playground, reception, shop or any cabins, onsite vans or bunk rooms owned by Bimbi Park.
Great Otway National Park:
– Bimbi Park is private property; dogs on a leash can be walked around our grounds. Dogs are not allowed in the Great Otway National Park. The Station Beach and the end of the Lighthouse walk are in the Great Otway National Park. Please refer to the “Pet friendly guide” put out by the information centre. It’s available on our site or from our office.
– Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up their dog’s waste in a sealed plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
– For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog related accessories such dog blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the park.